Monday, January 23, 2012

Maryosha's Bio

My name is Maryosha Eggleston.  I am a Film Studies major going into Documentary and minoring in Studio Art with my focus in photography.  I love composing interesting and unique frames, within film and photography.  Although I enjoy the ease of digital, I really really love working with film and the development process.  With photography, working in the darkroom is my favorite part of the entire process.  Manipulating and experimenting with negatives until you've gotten the desired outcome is such a rewarding experience. 

Although I am not exactly sure where my career will take me after school, I hope to have some kind of videography job that allows me to travel and exercise my photography skills.  I am one of the Assistant Directors of the Visions Film Festival and Conference this year and I have grown very interested in the possibility of working within the festival circuit after school. We will see where life takes me though!



No comments:

Post a Comment